200 gr. baklava pastry sheets
1 yellow capsicum
1 sweet green pepper
1 chili pepper
4 tbsp sweetcorn
4 tbsp sweetpea
1 tsp himalayan salt
1 cup tomato juice
2 cup soy milk
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp mint
1 tbsp sesame seeds
220 gr vegan cheddar cheese
1. Place a greasy paper under the bottom of jelly-roll pan. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil and spread widely.
2. Pick up a sheet of baklava pastry , place it.
3. Mix olive oil, salt, soy milk and tomato juice in a bowl. Sprinkle with this sauce each side of sheet.
4. Add one more layer and sprinkle it with soy milk sauce again and place layer again.
5. Combine sweetcorn, sweet pea, pepper and capsicum, cutted into small pieces in a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add vegetable mixture on sheet, sprinkle with vegan cheddar cheese.
7. Add one more layer and sprinkle it with soy milk sauce again.
8. Repeat layers twice.
10. Sprinkle sesame seeds.
11. Preheat oven to 200 degrees , cook until you get enough of it. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting to serve.