7-8 chunky zucchinis,
1 cup coarse bulgur,
1 cup water,
1 tbsp olive oil,
1 medium carrot finely chopped,
1 large chili pepper finely chopped,
1/2 leek chopped,
1 tsp salt,
1/2 tsp blackpepper,
A pinch of thyme,
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar,
1 medium tangerine sliced,
2 tangerine juice,
Provencal greens to decorate,
1. Wash and strain bulgur, set aside.
2. In a large pan, add olive oil, chopped leek, peppers and carrot. Mix together , cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
3. Then add bulgur and water. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Let it cool for 10-15 min.
4. Add salt , balsamic vinegar, tangerine juice and pepper by stirring. Set aside.
5. Wash and drain zucchini. Cut on top of them. Scoop out the flesh of the zucchini with the help of a long coffee spoon.
6. Remove some of the flesh to create a cavity that is large enough to stuff. Take care to leave the bottom of the zucchini intact.
7. Fill the zucchinis with the help of a small spoon.
8. Place stuffed zucchinis into the pot. Add 1 large cup warm water.
9. Cook for 18-20 minutes on medium heat.
10. Decorate with fresh rosemary, thyme, provencal greens and tangerine slices.
11. Serve warm or cold!