330 gr. Flour
200 ml. Water Lukewarm
1 tsp. Salt
1tsp. Baking Powder
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Mix salt, baking powder and flour in a large bowl.
2. Add water slowly and mix until you get smooth dough.
3. Add olive oil and knead until combined. Cover it with a plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Divide dough into small pieces and roll out with rolling pin about 20-22cm circle.
5. Heat pan over medium heat and cook 2-3 minutes one the first side when you see the bubbles, flip it over and make the same process.
6. Fill with sauteed vegetables if desired.