15 gr. amaranth pops
20 gr. brown rice pops
3 tbsp chia seeds + 120 ml. water
20 gr. pepitas
A handful of sliced almonds
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp thyme
1+ 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. In a small bow mix 3 tbsp chia seeds and 120 ml water. Keep it into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients well. Add chia mixture and combine together again. .
4. Spread the mixture out over the parchment paper and put in the oven.
5. Bake the crackers back into the oven for 20 minutes on broil, or until the tops are browned and well crisped. Remove from the oven and set a rack to cool. As they cool, they get crisp. Cut and serve!