100 gr. vegan butter,
2 tsp vegegg,
60 ml water,
140 gr. coconut sugar,
40 gr. maple syrup,
150 gr. all purpose flour,
4 tbsp raw cacao powder,
1 tbsp plant based milk,
1 tsp vanilla extract,
A pinch of salt
3-4 tbsp thick plant based cream,
7-8 strawberries or hallon
1. In a large bowl, whisk vegegg, water, coconut sugar and butter together until fluffy.
2. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
3. Use a spring-roll pan ( 20cm), dust it with cacao powder.
4. Add flour, vanilla and salt into the bowl, mix on high speed until completely smooth mixture.
5. Pour mixture into the pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Keep on eye on the cake in order to prevent baking too much.
7. Let it cool at least 1 hour and then cut into slices, serve with cream and your favorite berries.