200 ml. unsweetned soy milk,
200 ml. warm water,
1 tsp coconut sugar,
1 tsp sea salt,
3 tbsp olive oil,
550 gr. flour,
10 gr. instant yeast.
1. Mix sugar, yeast and warm water in a large bowl.
2. Add flour and stir with your hands until completely combined.
3. Add 3 tbsp oil and knead 5 minutes until dough is soft. Add remaining flour if you need.
4. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and leave it to rise until double in size.
5. Preheat oven to 240 degrees.
6. Knead your dough 1-2 minutes and divide it into pieces.
7. Take a piece of dough and roll with rolling pin about 15-16 cm.
8. Cut it in square and place in a pan.
9. Bake for 10 minutes.
10. Follow same steps. Serve warm with sauteed vegetables or what you want.