For the cake:
3 tsp vegegg + 90ml water,
50 gr. coconut sugar,
2 tsp vanilla extract,
4 tbsp agave syrup,
50 gr. coconut oil,
175 gr. all purpose flour,
30 gr. chestnut flour,
80 ml. almond milk
9 gr. baking powder.
50 gr. vegan butter,
80 gr. flaked almonds,
60gr. maple syrup,
2 tbsp almond meal,
1 tbsp coconut flour.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Lightly oil the spring-form pan, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk coocnut sugar, agave, vegegg and water until fluffy.
4. Add coconut oil and mix well until get a mousse mixture.
5. Then add all purpose flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and almond milk.
6. Using a mixer, whisk on high speed for 5-6 minutes.
7. Pour mixture in a grassed spring-form pan.
8. Bake at the bottom of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden browned.
9. To make topping sauce, in a bowl, combine vegan butter, maple and coconut flour until completely smooth. Melt on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
10. When cake is baked, spread mixture over the cake.
11. Top with almond flakes and let it cool at least 10 minutes. You can also keep in the refrigerate and serve it cold with a vegan icecream!