2 cup baking whole wheat flour,
1 tbsp coconut oil,
6 gr instant yeast,
1/2 cup water,
1 tbsp coconut sugar,
1 tsp himalayan salt,
100 gr. vegan cheese,
1 medium carrot chopped,
1/2 cup pumkin chopped,
1 tsp cinnamon,
2 tsp vanilla extract.
1. Dissolve instant yeast in a 2 tbsp warm water. Add coconut oil and sugar. Stir and let it proof for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add whole wheat flour and water, stir together until mixed well. Cover with wet towel and set aside for 30-35 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 50-60 degress, place dough in to oven for 20 minutes and complete second fermentation.
4. Set aside dough about 1-2 hours.
5. Adding flour , thinly open it using dough roller. Cut the dough round using a round cut-out mold. Set aside.
6. In a bowl, mix, cinnamon, vanilla extract, shredded vegan cheese, carrots, walnuts and pumpkins that are cutted into small pieces.
7. Place about 1/4 teaspoon of the carrot-pumkin mixture into the center of the first sheet of squares.
8. Remove top layer of dough, and cut into 1 1/2 inch squares also. Poke holes for venting in these squares using a fork. Place each vented square over one of the filled squares, and gently seal the edges by pressing with the tines of a fork. Place cookies 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
9. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly oil top of cookies and bake them until the edges are lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Dust cookies with cinnamon while they are still warm.
10. Decorate with walnut, apple and grapes if desired.