20-22 fresh zucchini blossoms,
1 cup white quinoa,
1 mango, cutted into small cubes,
A handful of dill, parsley & mint finely minced,
1 clove of garlic minced,
1 tsp sea salt,
1 small onion chopped,
6 tbsp virgin walnut oil.
1 lime juice,
1 tbsp coconut sugar,
1/2 chili pepper chopped,
1 jalapeno finely chopped.
1. Soak the zucchini flowers in a large bowl of cold water and wash very well. Set aside.
2. Wash the quinoa and cook with 1/2 cup warm water for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Combine 2 tbsp walnut oil, chopped onions, minced garlic, salt, chopped peppers, dill, parsley and mint in a pan. Stir until they are caramelized. Then add the quinoa and 50ml hot water. Cook the mixture for 4-5 minutes.
4. Fill each flower with the mixture using a small teaspoon and squezee gently to firm up.
5. Place stuffed zucchini blossoms in a pan and add warm water until just over level with the top of them. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, coconut sugar and lime juice. Bring to boil on medium heat for 20 minutes or cook until quinoa is fluffy and blossoms are tender.
6. Roast the blossoms in the oven at 200 degress for 15 minutes or until they are fried.
7. Sprinkle a pinch of mint or dill. Pour 2 tbsp walnut oil and serve.