Festive chestnut truffles – easy-to make and super quick!
A good-quality dark chocolate makes the occasion even merrier, so we’ve found a way to combine the two. If you are reading this recipe in winter season, don’t forget to try our delicious chestnut truffles we’ve created for Swedish chocolate brand Tales.
200 g cooked chestnuts (weight after boiled and peeled)
4 tbsp hazelnut butter
1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
50g vegan chocolate melted ( we used Tales Chocolate flavored lingonberry)
2 tbsp maple syrup
2-3 tbsp plant milk
Edible glitter or cacao to cover the balls
1. Place cooked and peeled chestnuts in a food processor, process until you get fresh chestnut flour.
2. Then add the hazelnut butter, salt, plant milk. Process to combine well until you get smooth cream.
3. Melt the vegan chocolate by using bain marie method. Then add the melted vegan chocolate into chestnut mixture. Blend until you get a chestnut paste form.
3. Make small balls, cover with edible glitter or raw cacao.
4. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight before serving. You will get a nice truffle texture once refrigerated.
Grab 30% discounts from Tales Chocolate by using this code : “TALES30” at check out page. Free international shipping on all orders above 240 SEK.