1 cup chickpeas cooked,
3 tablespoon grapeseed oil,
1 teaspoon paprika,
1 teaspoon dried thyme,
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric,
1/4 teaspoon coriander,
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes,
1/4 teaspoon salt,
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon,
1/4 teaspoon cardamom
Almond ceaser sauce:
2 cloves of garlic,
3-4 tablespoon lemon juice,
1 teaspoon dried mint,
1/2 tablespoon maple syrup,
1/4 cup water to thin,
80 gr. raw almonds, pre-soaked,
A pinch of black pepper and salt
1 large bundle kale ( non curly),
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil,
1 tablespoon lemon juice,
1/2 teaspoon salt,
1 small beet ( finely grated),
3-4 tablespoon crispy fried onion
1.Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix all chickpea sauce ingredients well. Add chicpeas into the bowl, stir to combine well.
3. Place a parchament paper in the baking tray. Transfer chickpeas here. Bake for 25 minutes or until crispy enough.
4.Place all almond ceaser sauce ingredients into the food processor, mix on high speed until silky. Add some water as you need to thin the mixture.
5. Wash and rinse kale leaves, cut into 2-3 small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
6. Pour ceaser sauce onto the kale leaves. Massage with your hands to soften and coat the kale for about 1-2 minutes.
7.When chickpeas are fried, spread them onto the salad.
8. Add grated beets.
9. Spread some crispy fried onion.
10. Add salt, lemon and juice if you need. Enjoy!