1 cup melon cubes,
1 cup watermelon pureed,
1 cup chickpeas,
1 teaspoon curry,
1 teaspoon salt,
1 teaspoon red pepper,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1/2 lemon juice,
1/2 teaspoon thyme,
1 teaspoon ginger powder,
1 teaspoon ground mustard,
Fresh parsley leaves, capers and sesame to decorate.
- Place chickpeas in a deep pot, cover with water and bring to boil on medium heat until soften.
- When they are soften, strain and place in a parchment paper on the baking tray, drizzle with oil and red pepper. Roast until crispy.
- Place ginger powder, ground mustard, thyme, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, salt and water melon pureed into the food processor. Mix on high speed until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into a pot, bring to boil until creamy texture.
- Then add melon cubes and cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add roasted chickpeas into the pot, stir well.
- Decorate with fresh parsley leaves, capers and sesame seeds. Serve warm!