3 dl gf rolled nordic oats
1 dl sunflower seeds
2 dl hemp hearts
2 tbsp almond butter
5 fresh sukkari dates +1 dl water
1 dl buckwheat groats
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cardamom
1/4 tsp salt
1 dl coconut flakes
1 dl dried bilberries
1. If you will make in the oven, preheat your oven to 175°C. In the dehydrator, set to 46°C.
2. Mix the oats, sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, buckwheat groats, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, boil the sukkari dates in 1 dl water for 35-40 seconds on medium-high heat. Then puree using a spoon, press and stir constantly. In the raw food terms, place them in a blender ( Blendtec twister works great), process until puree. Transfer to the mixing bowl.
3. Using a wooden spoon, mix everything well until until every bit gets covered.
4. Spread out on a dehydrator sheet lined silicon paper and dehydrate overnight or if you are making in the oven, spread on the baking tray lined parchment paper and bake in the oven until crispy and golden, stirring every 10 minutes, for about 30 minutes in total.
5. Once done, add the toasted coconut flakes and bilberries or your favorite dried fruit. Enjoy on your smoothie, it is also good as a snack!
Storage: up to 2-3 months at room temperature in a airtight glass jar.