A delicious orange-flavored raw condiment. This can be used as a planting element, topping or dessert sauce for various desserts, such as ice cream, or blended with plant milk and ice cream to make a chocolate milkshake. So easy to make and delicious! Flavour it with whatever you want. Ensure you will use a food grade essential oil.
30 g coconut oil melted
1/4 raw cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar powdered (grind in the coffee grinder beforehand)
3 drops wild orange essential oil
3 tbsp filtered water
A pinch of salt
1. Melt the coconut oil using bain marie method. Transfer to the Blendtec Twister Jar or a high speed blender.
2. Add the rest of ingredients over the coconut oil.
3. Blend well. Ensure coconut sugar is blended enough to remove any grainy texture.
4. Process until emulsified and has thickened.
5. Pour into a squeeze bottle to use immediately. Otherwise keep in the refrigerator. Let it sit at room temperature before using.