Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 15 balls
120 g gluten-free rolled oats
40 g desiccated coconut
20 g raw cacao butter melted
90 g peanut butter
30 g coconut sugar
3 tbsp cold press coffee
A pinch of pink himalayan salt
30 g desiccated coconut for coating
1. Melt the raw cacao butter using bain marie method.
2. Meanwhile, put the rolled oats and coconut sugar in a high speed blender. Process until combined and almost in powder form.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients, blend to combine together.
4. Pour the raw cacao butter over the mixture. Mix everything until the dough perfectly holds together.You’ll see big ball in the food processor when it starts to get a dough shape.
5. Then remove from the food processor. Make 12 balls with your hands.
6. Roll in the desiccated coconut.