100 gr. black eyed peas,
200 gr. provence greens ( swiss chard, arugula, chervil, leafy lettuces, endive, purple basil),
4 tbsp pure olive oil,
1/2 tsp sea salt,
1 medium onion chopped,
1 tbsp light soy sauce,
A pinch of parsley,
A pinch of rosmary, thyme and mint,
A pinch of dill,
A bunch of garlic chives,
4 cloves of black garlic,
1 tsp marjoram
1 jalapeno chopped,
1 medium chili pepper,
2 medium green pepper,
2 limes juice,
2 tbsp pomegranate syrup,
6-7 cherry tomatoes,
6-7 slices sweet pickles
50 gr. blackberry ( If desired, you can remove herbs and peppers from the list and try to add some blackberry. The taste is really incredible when you combine blackberry and beanie!)
1. Place the beans in a pot, cover with water by 2-3 inches. Bring to boil on low heat until peas are tendered, but not mushy. After 20-30 minutes, strain the peas and set aside.
2. Wash provence greens and set aside.
3. Add olive oil, garlic, chopped peppers, jalapeno, onion and soy sauce in a pan on medium heat. Mix them for 4-5 minutes until they are caramelized.
4. Add parsley, rosmary, thyme, mint, dill, marjoram, lime juice and salt, stir on high heat for 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour the beans into the pan and mix with caramelized vegetables.
6. Cut the provence greens by bamboo knife and place in a large bowl.
7. Add beans mixture on top of the greens.
8. Place pickles and tomatoes. Dress with lime juice, pomegranate syrup and olive oil.