130 gr. dates,
140 gr. hazelnut meal,
1 tablespoon walnut oil,
1/4 teaspoon salt,
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract,
2 tablespoon raw cocoa powder,
1 tablespoon raw cocoa nibs,
14-16 crushed hazelnuts
80 gr. raw cashew pre-soaked,
1 tablespoon cocoa powder,
1 tablespoon carob powder,
120 ml. coconut milk,
1 tablespoon maple syrup,
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Chop hazelnuts in small pieces and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into the food processor, blend on high speed until get sticky dough.
- Then add chopped hazelnuts and stir well.
- Transfer mixture onto a parchment paper. Press the dough down using a spatula or knife.
- Place it into the fridge while making frosting.
- Add all frosting ingredients into the blender, mix on very high speed until get silky mixture.
- Pour mixture onto the brownie. Give a nice shape using spatula.
- Decorate with cocoa nibs, nuts, puffed quinoa or your favorite toppings.