Ingredients for the peach mixture
500 g ripe peach, cored
80 g coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp clove powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
1 inch fresh ginger, minced
50 g raisins, soaked 1 hour
30 g pecans, soaked 8 hours and rinsed
20 g gluten-free rolled oats
1.Roughly chop your peach and toss into a bowl with the rest of ingredients.
2.Let it sit to marinate while you make the dough.
1 tbsp coconut oil melted
1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
60 g maple syrup
100 g water
120 g almond flour
30 g coconut flour
40 g gluten-free oat flour
1. Blend the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium and oat flour together.
2. Add the rest of ingredients and knead with your hands to make a dough. Allow to set for a few minutes before rolling the dough.
3. Divide the dough into 3 balls, dust them with almond flour and place it between two pieces of parchment paper.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll it into a round, about a 1/4 inch thick.
5. Peel it off the paper and place on a new paper. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
6. Place about 3-4 tbsp of the peach mixture into the centre of the dough rounds and then form the dough up around it. Pinch it lightly to seal it.
7. Drizzle some of the leftover juices, if there are any, over the galettes. Dust some rolled oats and desiccated coconut if desired.
8. Dehydrate for 6-7 hours at 46 C, remove from the paper and place onto mesh for an additional 2 hours or until the crust is dry all round and the peach mixture is looking cooked.
9. Serve immediately with your favourite raw ice cream.