6 large portobello mushrooms,
1 tbsp olive oil,
1 tsp sea salt,
200 gr. chopped spinach,
1 small leek finely chopped,
50 gr. shredded vegan parmesan,
1 tbsp soy sauce,
1 large chili pepper chopped.
1 medium mushroom chopped.
1/2 tsp blackpepper.
2 tbsp microgreens.
1. Wash and drain portobello mushrooms. Spray caps with olive oil cooking spray on both sides.
2. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Line a parchment paper in a baking pan.
3. Place mushrooms onto the pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden browned.
4. In a large pan, saaute leek and peppers together in olive oil. Add chopped mushrooms, soy sauce and spinach. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add salt and blackpepper, stir and remove from the oven.
6. Using a small spoon, fill mushrooms with spinach mixture.
7. Spread vegan parmesan over the mushrooms.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Decorate with microgreens.