150 gr. raw cashews,
800 ml pure water.
1 date or 1 tablespoon maple syrup to taste (optional)
1. Soak cashews in lukewarm water for at least 4 hours.
2. Strain cashews and place into blender. Then add 800ml water. (If you use a date to taste , you need to add them into the blender in this stage.)
3. Process on high speed for 5-6 minutes. Cashews must become dust.
4. To Strain your milk stretch a cheesecloth onto the strainer and place the saucepan under the strainer.
5. Pour mixture onto the cheesecloth. Start straining the mixture using a spoon.
6. Repeat the process at least twice. (You can use it for a dessert or cheese making, you can also make a cashew cream or you can dry it as a flour.)
Keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days.