2 medium potato, sliced into cubes,
1 large leek, sliced.
2 tsp provence herbs,
1 cup beluga lentils,
1 cup water,
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar,
2 tbsp pepitas,
Salt and pepper,
1/2 lemon juice,
1 tsp ginger powder,
2 tbsp maple syrup,
3 tbsp olive oil,
300 gr. brussel sprouts thinly sliced,
A handful of walnuts and incaberries,
Fresh rosmary and baby spinach leaves,
2 tbsp pomegranate syrup.
1. Bring to boil potato and carrot cubes in warm water until soften. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup water and beluga lentil into the deep pot, bring to boil for 20 min. Strain and set aside.
3. In a large wok pan, add olive oil and maple syrup. Saute thinly sliced brussels and leeks together.
4. Transfer potatoes, carrots and lentils into the pan, toss well.
5. Add balsamic vinegar, pepitas, ginger powder, salt pepper and provence herbs. Mix with veggies well.
6. Pour lemon juice and pomegranate syrup over the salad.
7. Spread baby spinach leaves and fresh rosemary.
8. Garnish with sesame and incaberries if desired.
9. Serve warm old cold.