It is from my tasting menu event for Happy Roots, sponsored by Saklı Orman. I share
200 gr. happy roots buckwheat pasta or GF or regular,
70 gr. raw cashews pre-soaked,
4 tbsp GF nutritional yeast,
2-3 cloves garlic,
2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil,
1 tsp pink himalayan salt,
1/2 tbsp lemon juice,
2 tbsp vegan parmesan alternative,
1 cup water ( plus more ( +1/2 cup ) as needed),
20 gr. truffle mushroom shredded
- Add soaked and drained strained raw cashews in 1 cup water. Process in the blender until silky smooth consistency. If the mixture is too thick, then add more water.
- Add all remaining ingredients except pasta and truffle in the food processor. Mix on high speed until smooth.
- Then transfer mixture to a pan, heat at low until bubbling.
- Transfer your cooked pasta into the sauce. Mix well.
- Add extra parmesan and decorate with shredded truffled mushroom.
- Sprinkle black pepper and serve immediately.