1 bunch collard greens or kale chopped thinly
250 gr. brussels sprouts shredded
250 gr. white cabbage shredded
3-4 tbsp hemp hearts
1/2 cup black wild rice cooked
1/2 cup quinoa cooked
5 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- Shave the brussels sprouts and cabbage using a sharp knife. Add them to a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the kale into fine ribbons. I like to roll the kale leaves together width-wise and then slice them from top to bottom. It’s quick and easy! Add these to the bowl as well.
- You can eat them as raw by combining with the mustard dressing or wilt with stir-fry method.
- In a separate small bowl, combine salt, mustard, lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk together to form the dressing. Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the bowl and massage together with your hands. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Add cooked black rice and quinoa.
- Serve with hemp hearts and fresh parsley.