1 tbsp olive oil,
200 gr. black beans,
1 medium leek chopped,
1 medium carrot sliced,
2 small potato peeled and cutted into 6,
1 medium jalapeno finely chopped,
1 vegetable cube,
5-6 drop reishi mushroom extract,
1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast,
1 tsp salt,
1 tsp garlic powder,
1/2 tsp mustard ground,
1 tbsp tomato paste,
175 gr. cherry tomatoes,
1 tsp chipotle powder,
250 ml. water.
1. Wash beans, place in a deep pot, cover with water. Bring to boil until lightly soft. Strain and set aside.
2. In a large pan, heat olive oil, add chopped leeks, carrots, potatoes, jalapeno. Saute until caramlized.
3. Then add, cherry tomatoes, garlic, mustard, tomato paste chili powder, salt and nutritional yeast. Stir and add 200ml. water. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Then add vegetable cube, reishi extract and lightly softened black beans. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
6. Transfer meal into the dutch oven. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until golden browned.
7. Let it cool for 15 minutes before serving. Top with fresh mint leaves or parsley if desired.