120 g tigernut flour (can be made with almonds, hazelnuts or any other nuts if desired)
15 g coconut flour (can be replaced with bucking flour)
3 tbsp psyllium husk powder
4 tbsp ground flaxseed
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
150 g zucchini or kohlrabi shredded
75 g medjool dates soaked
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup young coconut meat
3 tbsp raw cacao butter melted
3 tbsp maple
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup beet juice
1/4 cup Irish moss gel
2-3 tbsp freeze dried raspberry powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
80 g melted raw chocolate
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1. Peel your kohlrabi, cut into small chunks and add to your food processor. Squeeze the lemon over the kohlrabi. Then add the soaked and strained medjool dates. Process until puree.
2. Add all the dry ingredients. Continue to mix the kohlrabi date puree and dry ingredients together until you have a fine dough that sticks together. If the dough feels wet , add more coconut flour or if feels dry, add more lemon juice.
3. Knead the dough with your hands and divide between 14 equal pieces. Then press them in eclair moulds.
4. Put them on your dehydrator tray, press so that they stand firmly and dehydrate at 42 degrees for about 6 hours or until you feel that they are a little firm on the outside. They should not be too dry but have a core that is juicy. Carefully cut the top off the eclairs. Using a small teaspoon, dig the core out a little. Place the lids and eclairs on the dehydrator sheet, continue to dehydrate for additional 2 hours.
5. To make filling cream, add all ingredients except cacao butter in the blender. Blend until smooth. Then add the melted raw cacao butter. Mix together until the cream is silky smooth. Transfer mixture in a airtight container. Freeze for 4 hours.
6. Once eclairs are done, remove them from the dehydrator. Let them cool for 20-25 minutes. Meanwhile remove the filling cream from the freezer, let it sit at room temperature for a while. Once softened a bit, transfer to a piping bag.
7. Pipe the cream in the eclairs.
8. Melt the raw chocolate, dip the lids in the chocolate. Sprinkle some desiccated coconut or your preferred toppings.
9. Close the lid. Immediately transfer to refrigerator. Let them cool for 25-30 minutes. Then serve!