1 cup baldo rice,
3 cups water,
1 tablespoon maple syrup,
A pinch of salt.
1. Place rice in a pot, cover with water. Soak for 4 hours.
2. Drain and place into the blender.
3. Add 3 cups filtered water, maple and salt.
4. Mix on high speed for 4-5 minutes until smooth.
5. Take a strainer and cover with nut milk bag, t-shirt or very thin towel, put it onto the pot.
6. Pour mixture over the pot. Transfer it to a glass bottle.
7. Keep in the refrigerator up to 4-5 days. ( It is perfect with coffee, granola, smoothie or to make pudding, cake..)