375 gr. potatoes,
1 cup water,
1 tbsp maple syrup,
1/2 tsp onion powder,
1 tbsp nutritional yeast,
1/2 tsp garlic powder,
75ml. unsweetned soy milk,
1/2 tsp coriander ground,
1 tsp salt,
4 tbsp white rice flour,
A pinch of chili flakes, black cumin and sesame.
1. Wash, peel and cut quarter potatoes.
2. Place in a deep pot, cover with water , bring to boil until soften.
3. Discard the rest of water. Let potatoes to cool for 10-15 min.
4. Place all ingredients into the food processor, mix on high speed until get smooth and sticky mixture.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
7. Scoop 2 tbsp dough pieces and place onto the pachment paper.
8. Top with chili flakes, black cumin and sesame.
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes or keep your eye out and remove from the oven once the tops are golden.
10. Cool for a few minutes.