600 g zucchini shredded
300 g carrot shredded
2 large red bell pepper chopped
2 large red onion finely chopped
1 jalapeno chopped
5 garlic cloves minced
1/2 bunch parsley chopped
1 cup spinach chopped
1 cup oatmeal (grind in the blender first)
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tsp psyllium husk powder
2 tsp salt
2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp chili pepper
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Sesame and poppy seeds to sprinkle
1. In a food processor shred the zucchini and carrot, transfer to a large mixing bowl.
2. Finely chop the onions, peppers, spinach and parsley, transfer to the bowl.
3. Add the garlic cloves, spices and salt. Give the mixture a good toss. Make sure everything combined well.
4. Then add the olive oil, grinded oatmeal and psyllium, stir the mixture to combine well.
5. Preheat oven to 200 C.
6. Transfer the mixture in a pyrex lined parchment paper. Press down with a back of spatula.
7. Sprinkle sesame and poppy seeds.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
9. Let it sit to cool at least 30 minutes before serving. It tastes better as it sits longer just like lasagna. Enjoy!
Oven-Baked Flourless (Börek-Like) Vegan Mücver