1,5 tbsp active dry yeast,
1 tbsp coconut sugar,
400 ml water,
1 dsp salt,
550 gr. flour,
2 tbsp olive oil,
280 gr. vegan butter,
1 tbsp carob molasses,
4 tbsp water.
1. In a large bowl, whisk together active dry yeast, water, oil, sugar, flour and salt. Mix and knead with your hands for 10 minutes or until get smooth dough.
2. Cover and chill the dough for at least1 hour.
3. Transfer dough to a floured surface, make 10 small piece from dough, open each piece wide using a rolling pin . Before putting on top of each other, brush melted vegan butter between each dough piece.
4. Freeze for 15 minutes.
5. When you get out dough from the freezer, open it wide in to a rectangular or round form.
6. Take remaining vegan butter and spread over the dough .
7. Cut it in to small triangle pieces. Throw a small slit per triangle.
8. Wrap it and give a croissant shape bending their tails.
9. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
10. In a small bowl, mix 1 tbsp carob molasses and 4 tbsp water. Spread over the croissant.
11. Bake them until they are brown colour.