1 cup rolled oats
1.5 -2 cups water or almond milk
1 tbsp raw agave or more if you need ( alternatively dates can be added)
1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon extract or powder
Buckini ( activated & dehydrated buckwheats)
Sliced strawberries and blueberries
or whatever you like.
1. Soak the oats for at least a couple of hours minimum, but better to soak them overnight in 4 cups of water if you have the time. In the morning strain and add 2 cups of clear water or plant based milk.
2. If you’re using dates in the place of agave , you may want to soak the dates as well, you can use the date soak water as part, or all, of the 2 cups needed in the recipe to make it just a little bit sweeter.
3. Next ,place the rinsed oats, dates, and the two cups of water (or, use some of the date soak water) in a blender or food processor and blend or process on high speed for about 25 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
4. Place into a bowl and cover. Move to food dehydrator. Cook at 42 C for 2-3 hours or until soften and warm enough. Mix well. Taste it, add more cinnamon or sweetener if you need.
5. Top with chopped blueberries, strawberries, cinnamon powder and buckinis.