1 batch of fermented raw bread (recipe from our Gourmet Raw)
Ripe avocados sliced
Pickled red onions or fresh onions thinly sliced
Pickled jalapeños chopped
Yellow capsicum thinly sliced
Dehydrated Jerusalem artichoke crumb
Microgreens or desired herbs
1. Slice the raw bread and dehydrate until crispy and fully dried in the dehydrator.
2. Then lay the thinly sliced yellow capsicum.
3. Place the sliced avocados on the top.
4. Sprinkle some Jerusalem artichoke crumb, add the jalapeños and onions. Top with celery pearls.
5. Decorate with desired flowers and micro greens. Serve!
Raw Version of Smørrebrød – Danish Open Face Sandwich