50 g coconut cream (only fatty part)
50 g desiccated coconut
20 g coconut oil melted
15 g freeze dried strawberry powder (from Nature Restore)
15 g maple or coconut nectar syrup
A pinch pink himalayan salt
60 g raw chocolate melted for enrobing
1. In a bowl, whisk the coconut cream with melted coconut oil.
2. Then add the desiccated coconut, maple, salt and strawberry powder. Stir to combine together.
3. Divide mixture between preferred bar moulds. (This recipe makes 2 long bounties or 5 square small bounties)
4. Place mould in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. Meanwhile, melt the raw chocolate using bain marie method. Let it cool at room temperature for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the bounties from the freezer. Let them sit for 5 minutes at room temperature.
7. Using a fork, dip the bounties in the chocolate. Make sure coated well.
8. Let them cool on a plate line parchment paper.
9. Keep refrigerated at least 30-40 minutes before consuming.
Raw Strawberry Coconut Bounty Bars