50 ml. water,
3 tbsp coconut oil,
60 gr. gf oat flour,
50 gr. almond meal ( or coconut flour)
50 gr.sprouted buckwheat flour,
1/2 tsp red pepper,
1 tsp thyme,
1 tsp pink himalayan salt,
1 tsp garlic powder,
1/2 tsp onion powder,
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
Black sesame to sprinkle optional
- Place flour mixture in a large mixig bowl, add water and salt, mix well.
- Add nutritional yeast, coconut oil and herbs. Knead with your hands.
- Put dough in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of wax paper until it is approximately 3 mm. thick and punching the biscuits with a glass in an appropriate size. Sprinkle black sesame if desired.
- Bake them at 180 C for 10-12 minutes. Keep your eye on crackers, they are tend to burn easily.
- Enjoy crackers with nut cheese if you like.