1 cup edamame cooked,
300 gr. cremini mushrooms
1 medium potato
1 cup broccoli
1 cup cherry tomato
2 green & red pepper
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon chili
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sesame
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
2 tablespoon potato cheese fondue or your favorite sauce
1. Brush, wash and drain your mushrooms, cut them into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet pan. Wash leek and peppers, cut them into small pieces, add into pan. Sauté until soften.
3. Then add mushrooms , soy sauce, garlic, chilli and sauté well until crispy. Place into your plate or bowl.
4. Sauté broccoli florets in a little olive oil with salt if you like or add them raw into your bowl.
5. Add cooked edamame beans into the bowl.
6.Bring to boil a potato on high heat for 15-20 minutes or until soften. Then cut into cubes, place into a non-stick skillet pan, add a little olive oil and sprinkle rosemary, toss on high heat for about 2-3 minutes. Then transfer into your bowl.
7. Cut tomatoes and add into your bowl.
8. Pour potato cheese fondue or your favourite sauce.
9. Sprinkle sesame and serve!