350 gr. carrot,
450 ml. hot water,
3 nori sheets,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
3 tablespoon worcestershire sauce or soy sauce,
1 tablespoon maple syrup,
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar,
1 tablespoon tapioca starch,
2 teaspoon smoke liquid,
1 teaspoon garlic powder,
1 tablespoon beet powder or puree,
1 teaspoon hot paprika or chilli pepper
1. Place carrot in a pot, cover with hot water. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. Divide nori sheet into small pieces, add into food processor, add maple, olive oil, miso, worcestershire, apple cider vinegar, smoke liquid, garlic, chilli or paprika. Mix on high speed until smooth.
3. After 10 minutes, remove carrots from the pot. Peel carrots thinly. (I used a standard peeler for this.)
4. Transfer in a bowl, add sauce over the strips, add beet powder and mix. Cover and let it marinate in the fridge at least 18-20 hours! ( You can keep them in the fridge up to 4 days.)
5. Serve with cashew cheese, fresh dill and onion pickle on the crackers or bread. Enjoy!