To celebrate the beginning of the most beautiful season, I cooked one of my favourite dishes: Savoykål dolmar fylld havre med lingon, gräddsås och kantareller 🍄, in my Le Creuset Nectar – the latest and prettiest addition to my new kitchen. ✨
500g savoy cabbage (outer bigger leaves)
3 dl oatmeal
3 dl water
1 dl olive oil
2 red onions
4 garlic cloves
3 tbsp mushroom flavoured soy sauce
Sautéed chanterelle mushrooms
Vegan cream sauce
For the cream sauce
1 yellow onion grated
1 tbsp olive oil
1.5 dl plant based cream
1 tbsp mushroom soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean the cabbage, soak the leaves in boiling water for 10 minutes until they are slightly soft.
2. In a pan, sauté onions and garlic wit olive oil until caramelized. Then add the oatmeal, mushroom soy sauce and water, mix together.
3. Place the cabbage leave with the back side up on the cutting board. Place the oat filling in the center of cabbage leaves. Roll the cabbage, squeeze a little bit using your hands. Place in @lecreusetse pot. Repeat the process for the rest of cabbage leaves. Add some water and close the lid. Cook for 15-20 minutes until tender.
4. To make cream sauce, fry grated onion until nicely brown. Pour in plant based cream, add the mushroom soy sauce, oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Sauté your mushrooms with a little bit oil and salt in the pan.
6. Serve your savoy cabbage dolmas with lingonberry jam, sautéed chanterelles and cream sauce. Enjoy!
In paid collaboration with @lecreusetse