Caramelized carrot & brussel sprouts, mixed fluffy green lentils and bulgur, topped with cucumber, avocado, yellow cherry tomatoes, parsley, sesame seeds, dressed up with avocado sauce coming at you!
1 medium carrot,
1 medium cucumber,
150 gr. brussel sprouts,
4-5 yellow cherry tomatoes,
1/2 cup green lentil
1/2 cup bulgur,
1 ready-to-eat avocado,
1 tsp sesame seeds,
1/2 tsp chili pepper,
1 lime juice,
A pinch of salt,
2 tbsp olive oil,
4 tbsp water,
2 tbsp pomegranate syrup.
1. Mix green lentil and bulgur in a bowl, wash and strain. Cover with water in a pot, bring to boil on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
2. It is done, add 1 tbsp olive oil, chili pepper and 1 tbsp pomegranate syrup, mix for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
3. Cut brussel sprouts in two, and carrots into long small pieces. Place in a pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil, 4 tbsp water, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp pomegranate syrup. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes until caramelized well.
4. Divide avocado in two, place half of it in a food processor, add 1 lime juice and a pinch of salt. Mix on high until completely smooth, set aside.
5. Cut into small pieces another half of avocado. Cut cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
6. Place lentil bulgur mix into the plate. Add carrot and brussel sprouts on top.
7. Put avocado, cutted tomatoes and cucumber on top.
8. Spread sesame seeds over avocado pieces.
9. Dress up with avocado sauce if desired. Serve warm or cold.