3 branch of asparagus,
A medium bowl strawberries,
A handful of walnuts,
1 ready-to-eat avocado,
1 grapefruit juice,
2 tbsp plant milk,
1/2 cup quinoa cooked,
1 tbsp olive oil,
2 tbsp pomegranate syrup,
Fresh mint leaves.
1. Peel avocado and place in a food processor, add grapefruit juice and plant milk. Mix on high speed until completely smooth mixture. Set aside.
2. Cut strawberries into small pieces and set aside.
3. Wash and cut asparagus in two. In a large pan, saute with olive oil on medium heat 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix pre-cooked quinoa and pomegranate syrup.
5. Place quinoa mixture in a plate, add some strawberries and asparagus on top. Pour the avocado sauce, add remaining strawberries and asparagus.
6. Top with walnuts and fresh mint leaves.
7. You can decorate with extra avocado and grapefruit slices if desired.
8. Serve cold.