250 gr. organic beetroot,
3 tbsp vodka,
2 tbsp almond meal,
2 tbsp chopped green onion,
1/2 cup unsweetned plant milk,
A pinch of pepper and salt,
2 tbsp olive oil,
50 gr. shredded vegan parmesan
250 gr. spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Then put beets into a pyrex, pour 2 tbsp vodka and 1 tbsp olive oil over the beet and let cook in the oven for 20 minutes
2. Place roasted beets, almond meal, milk, green onion, pepper and salt in a food processor, mix on high until get completely smooth mixture.
3. Transfer mixture in a large pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil, stir on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add spaghetti into the sauce. Mix until well combined.
5. Sprinkle black pepper and chopped onion chives.
8. Serve warm with vegan parmesan!