250 gr. organic beetroot,
3 tbsp vikingfjörd vodka,
2 tbsp almond meal,
2 tbsp chopped green onion,
1/2 cup unsweetned soy milk,
A pinch of pepper and salt,
2 tbsp olive oil,
50 gr. shredded vegan parmesan.
250 gr. spaghetti,
Fresh mint leaves,
A pinch of dried oregano.
1. Bring to boil beets on high heat for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Then put beets into a pyrex, pour 2 tbsp vodka and 1 tbsp olive oil over the beet and let cook in the oven for 20 minutes
3. Place roasted beets, almond meal, soy milk, green onion, pepper and salt in a food processor, mix on high until get completely smooth mixture.
4. Transfer mixture in a large pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil, stir on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
6. Add spaghetti into the sauce. Mix until well combined.
7. Garnish oregano and fresh mint leaves.
8. Serve warm with vegan parmesan!