1 large carrot
1 large onion
3 pieces of artichoke hearts (+ 2 pieces halved, pan fried for the decoration)
200 gr. pea
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon of olive oil (optional, if you prefer not to use oil, you can sauté the onions in vegetable stock.)
2 glasses of water or vegetable stock
Salt and pepper (optional)
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Chop the onion, carrot and fennel finely. If you do not use oil in a wide pan, sauté until softened with vegetable stock or olive oil.
- Add the pea and vegetable stock and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the blender. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to it. Mix until you get a smooth consistency. Add more water if necessary.
- Transfer the soup to the pot, cook over low heat and serve.
- Serve with pan-fried artichoke hearts and crispy peas. Bon Appetit