130 g rolled oats grind into flour
250 ml oat milk
1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp coconut sugar
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/8 tsp cardamom powder
1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
To add during cooking
40 g dried raisins
20 g dried gojiberries
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1. In a large bowl, mix the oat flour, ground flaxseeds, baking powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder and salt together.
2. Then add the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil if using, and oat milk. Whisk well to combine into a thick batter.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, drizzle a little bit olive oil.
4. Pour the mixture over the pan. Add some raisins and gojiberries at this stage.
5. Cook on medium-high heat until bubbles start to appear on the surface.
6. Once the batter is cooked halfway through for about 2-3 minutes, flip the pancake.
7. Using a spatula, cut the pancake in bitesize chunks.
8. Add the coconut sugar, and some more raisins if desired. Toss together.
9. Serve with rosehip marmalade or apple sauce according to your preference.
Austrian Style Pancakes – Kaiserschmarrn (Gluten-Free & Vegan)