100 g sprouted buckwheat flour
250 ml oat milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2-3 tbsp olive oil for frying
1. Place sprouted buckwheat, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl, mix well.
2. Then add the oat milk, stir well. You need to get a thin pancake batter consistency.
3. Preheat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add little bit olive oil.
4. Pour one ladle mixture over the pan. Move the pan around until the batter evenly covers the bottom of the pan.
5. Cook the crêpe until the edges darken and look dry, about 1-2 minutes, use a silicon spatula to help flip it over.
6. Repeat the process until you’ve used up all the remaining batter.
Storage: Best when consumed immediately, they can also be covered and stored in the refrigerator for a few days, then reheated in a pan.
1 red onion chopped
3 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp blackpepper
Salt to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
Place onions, garlic and olive oil in the pan, cook until soften. Then add the washed, drained fresh spinach, toss well. On the medium heat, stirring constantly cook them for 1-2 minutes until bright green Then add salt and black pepper. Serve with crepes.