2 dl gluten free rolled oats
6 dl walnut milk
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 red onion chopped caramelized in the pan
1 tbsp dried rosemary
1 cup pulled oyster mushrooms
1 dl fresh blueberries or lingonberries
Plant based parmesan to serve
1. Pour boiling water into the cup of dried rosemary until they are fully covered. Make sure to cover your rosemary with a visible level of water above them. This will ensure that rosemary absorbs the water well and it becomes very soft. Place a lid on top of the glass bowl to maintain the temperature. You can use fresh rosemary as well.
2. Place rolled oats in a pot. Pour the plant milk over the oats. Add the soften rosemary. Cook until oats absorb the milk and become creamy.
3. Add the caramelized onions into cooked oats. Stir well.
4. Add the salt and olive oil. Taste and adjust the flavour.
5. Divide between two plates.
6. Top with pulled oyster mushrooms.
7. Add some blueberries and micro greens. Serve immediately!
Savory Porridge with Pulled Mushrooms and Blueberries