400g oyster mushrooms
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp chili pepper
1/2 tsp thyme
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 200 C.
2. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. ( Do not wash the mushrooms) Using your hands, pull the mushrooms into thins strips.
3. Drizzle olive oil, add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Massage well with your hands. Toss around to evenly coat the mushrooms.
5. Transfer mushrooms in a baking tray lined parchment paper.
6. Bake at 200 C for 20-25 minutes or until mushrooms are a bit crispy and brown on the edges.
7. Serve with rice, potatoes or whatever you like.
Pulled Oyster Mushroom