450g sweet potato cooked
80g almond flour
50g oat flour
2 tbsp almond butter
7 tbsp raw cacao
5-6 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place cooked sweet potato in a bowl, mash using a fork.
2. Then add the rest of the ingredients over the mashed potato.
3. Mix well until well combined.
4. Preheat oven to 185 C.
5. Place the mixture in a square pan / pyrex with parchment paper.
6. Bake at 185 C for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve with almond butter, blueberries and banana or whatever you like.
Sweet Potato Brownie (Oil-Free & Gluten Free Vegan)