500 g potatoes
1 tsp baking soda ( it is cruical ingredient to make potatoes crispy)
2 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried rosemary
1. Wash your potatoes and cut into small pieces. Preheat oven to 200 C.
2. Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with water. Add 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp salt. Bring to boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Then strain the water. Add 1 tsp salt, onion, garlic and dried rosemary. Give it a good toss.
4. Transfer the potatoes onto a baking tray lined parchment paper.
5. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until crispy enough and golden. Enjoy avocado sauce or your favorite dips.
How to Make Perfectly Baked Oil-Free Potatoes