360 g carrots
3 stalks spring onion
200 g oat or buckwheat flour
A handful of fresh parsley
3 inch freshly grated ginger
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water
1/2 tsp salt
100 g tahini
100 ml water
Juice of 1 whole lemon
1 garlic clove minced
A pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 210 C.
2. Place carrots, onions, parsley and ginger in a food processor, mix until well chopped well.
3. In a small bowl mix chia seeds and water, set aside for 10 minutes until chia absorbs the water and the mixture becomes sticky.
4. Once done, transfer chia mix into your food processor. Add the oat flour, psyllium husk, olive oil and salt. Continue to mix.
5. Let it sit in the food processor for 15-20 minutes until they become easy to hold together.
6. Shape them with your hands into about 15-20 balls.
7. Bake at 210 C for 35-40 minutes, then flip up and continue to bake until golden brown and crispy enough.
8. Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
9. Serve your patties with lemon slices and tahini dressing.