4 large eggplants cubed
1 ripe sugar plum
3 small fresh jalapeño
1 garlic clove minced
3 large tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 tsp salt or more if you need
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 to 1 cup water
Pepper to taste
Microgreens to serve
1. In a large pot, add the chopped tomatoes, plums, jalapeños, garlic, salt and olive oil. Cook on medium heat until soften.
2. Then add the tomato paste and stir. Cook until thick enough. Then set aside.
3. In a separate pot, cook the chopped onions with a little bit olive oil until soften.
4. Then add cubed eggplants into the pot. Toss together. Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Then add 1/2 cup water, close the lif of the pot, cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
6. Once soften, add the tomato plum sauce, stir well.
7. Continue to cook until eggplants are soften enough and absorb the water.
8. Serve with micro greens, pepper and salt.