Time: 10 minutes prep + 12 minutes baking
Serves: 24 mini squares
1 cup sprouted buckwheat flour
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp almond flour
1/4 cup tapioca
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate melted (60g) ( min %56 cacao mass)
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
1 tbsp fresh lilac flowers
1. Place the buckwheat flour, almond flour, tapioca, coconut sugar, cacao and baking soda in a bowl. Mix together.
2. Then add the lilac flowers, melted coconut oil and chocolate. Mix together to combine. You will get a soft dough-like texture.
3. Roll the dough between two parchment paper.
4. Cut into squares with a sharp knife.
5. Bake at 190 C for 12 minutes.
6. Let it cool at room temperature for 20-25 minutes or in the fridge for 10 minutes before breaking and eating.
7. Keep in the airtight container up to 2 weeks or more.