230 g rigatoni ( regular of gluten-free)
1 red onion finely chopped
3 garlic cloves minced
400 g shredded tomato
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp olive oil (optional, or use water to fry the onions)
1/4 cup cooked grilled corn
1/4 cup green olives finely chopped
1 cup cashew yogurt to serve (optional)
Beet microgreens to serve (optional)
Sumac to serve (optional)
1. Cook your pasta according to package instructions.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with olive oil or water. Add the garlic and onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes until brown.
3. Then add the tomato sauce, corn, olives and tomato paste, mix everything well until you get a thick nice looking sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Transfer your pasta in the pan. Stir well until the pasta coated well with the sauce.
5. Serve with cashew yoghurt. Sprinkle some sumac and decorate with microgreens if prefer.
Rigatoni with Corn, Olive and Tomato Sauce